Thursday, August 30, 2012

Octopode Dreams

 Happy Thursday!  It's been a crazy week leading into a crazy month.  I attended Copic class last weekend and now how a beautiful certificate to show for it.  I can't wait to receive my digital badge to place on my blog.  Of course, I will probably need some special class for people with computer learning difficulties to install the little bugger.

Speaking of Copic coloring- I actually started this card last week- before the class.  I was making this card for the TOFF challenge.  I think I am just now slipping in under the deadline.  The idea actually came to me in a rush and then I didn't know how to finish it off.  Don't you hate it when that happens?

The central image is from Saturated Canary.  I fell in love with her because she reminds me of my daughter who inhales very hefty volumes in a single sitting- often long after "lights out."  Then I used some of our most famous and infamous characters along the border.  (I threw the elephant in for sheer fun.)  All the characters along the edge are from the talented pen of Miss Lily Chivers of Octopode Factory fame.  If you have never visited her online shop and blog, you should.

Enjoy your week.-  Renee

2 comments:

Share your thoughts with me.